What can we do to make you Compliant for the forthcoming regulations:
For the Sum of £8,500 we are able to provide the following:
• Minimum Equipment Listing (M.E.L)
• Safety Management System (S.M.S)
• Maintenance Control Manual
These documents will be specific to your operation, and we will schedule a meeting at our offices in Guernsey to obtain from you the information required to set up your manuals, this information will include:
• Aircraft Type
• Operation Specification (i.e. Airspaces flown in RVSM / RPN / MNPS)
• Standard Airfields
• Standard / regular routes (So that a blanket risk assessment can be made)
• Details of Operating Company
• A list of Pilots approved to fly the aircraft along with licenses and endorsements
• Line Maintenance provisions
• Base Maintenance Provisions
• A list of personnel validated to work on the aircraft
• Training records / and training policy and how training is recorded.
• Navigation database Compliance
• Maintenance Tracking Programme
• Weight Schedule of the aircraft.
The provided manuals will be in paper format, and will include example of all the relevant forms that need to be completed to allow compliance to be achieved.
We will, after the manuals have been personalized to your operation, write to your National Air Authority on your behalf and declare that you are Part NCC compliant.
If any changes were made to the above information after the manuals have been created, then a revision of the manual would need to be made, (for example a new maintenance organization was to carryout work on the aircraft).
We are able to provide a revision service for £750 per year, which allows for one revision to the manual, any subsequent revisions would be charged at £500 per revision.
If a NATR service is required, we are able to provide this service for £650.00 per month subject to the aircraft being on CAMP or equivalent tracking programme.